Cool! Check this out!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Guess what?

Whoo-hoo!!! this is my first blog, thanks to my friend who also owns a blog here. damn, this sure gonna take a long time to perfect my page. ah well, i'm a newbie here... so who can blame me?? anyway, i'm too free to do anything. might as well start a blog, see. i'm dying of boredom, really. other than facebook, friendster and emails, i will be staring into space all the time. sigh. but wait, look on the bright side... i'm blogging here! nothing ecstatic for an experience blogger, i can tell. but kinda for me. oh well, have a nice day everybody!

4 comments:

Evvie said...

yay adrienne!! finally you own a blog! wahahaha i so happy XD blogging is FUN!

new flavour said...

just experimenting. yay, thanks trinie. yup. blogging is fun!!!

Unknown said...

wahh.. hungryyy

new flavour said...

hungry? just a picture... haha, go eat buffet, won't get hungry for a while..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...