Cool! Check this out!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

shopping! this time not window shopping

yes, yes, yes, i bought some stuff. but i'm just too tired to post it on my blog. haha

i went out from 12 pm till 5.30 pm. that time in qb walking and walking and walking. searching for the best one. that certain cardigan i'm looking for, that jeans i've been imagining i'd wear and that tight sexy t-shirt i've wanted on my body.
i went to padini, jusco, and some shops in qb. i don't have the time to enter every shop. although the hours i was there was long. haha. coz we tried on a lot of clothes. and walked back and forth to the same shop to check back on the prices and the design.
oh yeah, there was this Young Enterprise too. saw my school. a few cgl-lians doing some business. an hour later, i saw my former form teacher. ahaha. don't think she saw me though. well, nevermind. at least i still remembered her.
this time we didn't take many pics. no time. hahaa. time is money. and we use money to buy the stuff we want or need. and we need them. lol


i bought this nail base coat from face shop. rm 5.90. trinie said it will protect my nails . hahaa
anyway, why are some ppl so damn blur when i said 'base coat' ?
the pasar malam store owner, the elianto salesgirl. OMG. they sell nail polish but don't know what a base coat is???
so i finally found it in the face shop. :)

it is transparent when i apply it on my nails. hehe




this tiny plastic is so cute. i must post it on my blog XD




i bought this nail polish remover from elianto. rm 8 something is the retail price. but 10%discount . so the price is rm 7.20.
cheaper than face shop. rm 9.90 :S






hahaha, this tight sexy shirt from jusco. but it's somewhat a see-through shirt. but i've seen ppl not feeling ashamed in wearing this kinda shirt.
my wallet was left empty as i bought this shirt. even had to use my coins to purchase it. no more notes. lol



ok, after buying all those, we go somewhere to take pics. we took quite a number but these are only the best, or best of the worst. hehee





yor, why go take me when i try on this gown. haha. why i tried with my clothes on. lazy la. and yet, this gown is too big for me. XD


if i said she's not me, would anyone believe? can't see my face also. haha



i look weird, really. i want trinie's top :D


5 comments:

Jimmy Tong said...

adui...go shopping again lo. :)
buy so many things for yourself and didnt buy thing for me pulak? XD

new flavour said...

hahaa, shopping nice but tiring. but bought something not tired. haha . happy instead XD
buy what for u ar? when's ur birthday? hahaa, u ler, din buy anything for me also . lol :P

TheJessicat said...

hoiiiiiiiiii syeok man u shoppin sial!!!!

ahahhaahha queensbay is tha best to shop la, so much to see and buy!!!

TheJessicat said...

oh and.... i watched dark knight yesterday!!


nice!!

new flavour said...

yeah, haha
queensbay is the best.
and i've watched dark knight too. on sunday XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...