Cool! Check this out!

Monday, December 1, 2008

december

oh no!
it's december already.
why do time fly so fast during the holidays
but so slow when i'm in class?
.
i gotta clean my room.
gotta clean my room.
gotta clean my room.
.
oh no!
3 more weeks.
damn, i haven't started enjoying my holidays yet.
pls, time, pls stop, freeze for a few hours, or days.
haha.
.
anyway, i went shopping on sat and sun
and i bought something. yay. i still want it.
different colour now. XD
it's jeans, now i want another colour. hehehe
.
sunday..
i went to gurney's new wing.
i thought ...
but it's so plain and empty.
my friend said it has many 1 utama shops.
but i've seen those shops in queensbay.
duh, nothing new.
but
i like the shining floors. hahah. and the smell of paint. lol. just kidding.
.
unless i found what i want to buy, then gurney will be my new shopping target.
.
now, waiting for times square to open.
see if it's worth my time there.
.
oops, i didn't take any pics while i was shopping on sat and sun.
well, not of myself, but scenery, yeah, there are some.
will be back to post them up.

2 comments:

Evvie said...

lol you like the floor and smell of the paint XD better go clean your room haha too much rubbish very headache eh. i wanna decorate my room nice nice like those in magazine haha but too much rubbish also. now trying to reduce them d. after my sis spm gonna clear more. wei saturday queensbay! i hope i can go haha eh saturday shopping aiyo last sat i went too many ppl. wanna pay also line up so long. cannot shop wan. on sat we better have our lunch earlier then meet there at 12pm. before 5pm i must go back d. or you want lunch there? den we can go there at 10.30am. more time to shop haha

new flavour said...

hahaha, i like the floor only. not the paint. hehe
some shops still din open yet one.
my house all rubbish only. must throw everything away d. but lazy . haha
10.30 i think i still sleeping. haha.
before 12 sure can.
but now u change plans d, before 3.30 must go back . then how?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...