Cool! Check this out!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

back where i used to be

ok, finally after a longgggg hiatus....
the dictionary in my brain is so rusty i can't really express myself like how i did before. gotta warm up first =)

why do i suddenly have the urge to blog again..
i did intend to retire from blogging forever and sometimes i wanted to come back. but i didn't.
it took me this long for me to finally decide to sign in to my blog and hit the new-post button.
i usually splash out my dissatisfaction, views on things around me and post sweet pics of myself.
then, i felt it is better to upload pics on to facebook. altogether, i stop visiting this site too. all my thoughts are kept to myself.

and there was twitter too. i find it strange that people shout something out in twitter and direct it to fb, instead of just updating one's status on fb. so i abandon twitter. to me, i thought more people would notice what i typed in fb as compared to in twitter.
coz most people are constantly logged in to fb?
it also save me the time by only going to one site = fb =)

so, why am i back to blogging again
to pass the time. until it's 5.30 pm :P
yes, i'm working now. it's a great company. i like the friendly people here. of course, who wouldn't like affable colleagues.
i've been reading story books, magazines and playing games for the pass two weeks. starting this week, i brought my french book to continue where i left off in australia XD

my close colleague also lend me her broadband for me to online. voila, here i am. =D
i couldn't play fb games though. it's too slow. it then occurs to me to blog!!
the free time i have for one more month will led me to change my blog template and design. after all, i'm not wasting any time.

what shall i write in my blog.
maybe i can upload some pictures. pics that i didn't put in fb will be here. hehe
hope to come back again soon, salut!

2 comments:

Evvie said...

you're back to blogging!! =D eh you can change your blogger layout nicer d.. easy to change only..haha

new flavour said...

hahahahaha. i just click post only u saw my blog d. hahaha =D
ooo. tomorrow i go change. half an hour left to go home XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...