Cool! Check this out!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm a crazy sports fan !!!

yay, i'm happy with the women's french open winner.
though i said differently in my last post.
gonna watch the men's later! =)

whoo-hoo!!!
as predicted, czech and portugal won their matches. =)
today's matches aren't that interesting, well to me maybe..
hmm, but still gonna watch anyway, hehe
only the 12 am match, the 2.45 am is way toooooo late. *yawn*
*screams* can't wait for france and holland's game!!!
can't sleep, can't relax . lol

i'm so bored here that i have nothing to post in my blog.
all just boring stories. sigh
my mood now is one minute happy, one minute sad
i'm in a fairy tale when i'm happy, in reality when i'm sad.
nah, dont wanna talk about it. -.-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...