Cool! Check this out!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

first impression

what is wrong with everybody? do they have to judge people without even trying to get to know someone's true personality? let's see. i've been judged and i don't like one bit of it. especially if someone judge me wrongly, and i mean totally WRONG! do THESE people like it if others judge them the way they judge others? i don't think so man. so stop assessing people whom you don't really know. i'll tell u why. first, it's totally unfair and degrading. second, when u start to get closer to that particular person, u will then realise how different that person really is. third, a pang of guilt surrounded u or not at all if u still go by ur first instint. fourth, when u started to like their company, u actually tell a different story to others. fifth, bla bla bla..... u should know by urself. everyone go through this process before, am i right? whatever. let me tell u my story. this always happen when i'm with strangers. of course, they never told me what's on their mind until we're like old friends. umm, people actually think i'm a nerd. *screams* can u believe it? no way man. duh, do they even know how a nerd looks like? gosh, these people are totally out of their minds. go watch tv and find out yourself. i'm not close at all to actually be compared to one. PERIOD. i know myself, and i know i'm pretty outgoing, easy going, affable, amiable, sociable. i don't have to explain myself. if u want to know me, just talk to me. anything, yup. you see, then my friends said i turn 180 degrees. i didn't freaking changed, dude. i'm all the time being myself, silly. they're the ones who didn't look beyond. a lesson to them? definitely. oh well, sometimes i have split personality. i act differently with different people. i'm kinda the 'reciprocate' person. if u get rough with me, i'll do the same with u. if u're always so helpful, the same to u. ;) what more can i say? i'm being myself. i love making new friends. don't judge appearances only, ok! i may be quiet on the outside but loud on the inside. do i make myself clear? god, i sound scary. haha. anyway, don't judge a book by its cover. it's so totally true. to be continued... have something else to do other than blogging...

2 comments:

TheJessicat said...

holla babe.

1st impression eh>? hmm.. looks like ur going tru a tough time. no worries gurl, just be who u think u are and sooner or later they'll find out.

btw, u weren't the way u are back in high sch =) u were more of the shy type back then

*hugs

p.s - do link me up

new flavour said...

hey,
nice of u to drop by my blog.
hugs too! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...