Cool! Check this out!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

life is a merry-go-round

oohhhhhhhhh, i'm so freaking BORED! *yawn* tired, from watching tv and online-ing. sigh. yippee. going out with trinie this sat. gonna watch ironman!!!! then go strolling along in queensbay. but hey, who's bringing the camera? gonna decide later in msn. muahahaha. jeeez, why is my life so dull??? *slumps* might as well write a novel. what other better things can i do? *aha* umm, go update myself with more knowledge? not bad. haha. but i'm so lazy, really. instead, i'm pouring out my thoughts here. *chuckling* this is so not me. i've never blog before. on first thought, i feel really lame and old-fashioned. i'm not sure what this blogging is all about. i'm utterly clueless. ooh, what am i going to do in the days to come? gonna die of boredom, man! or fall into depression. ugh, i'm going crazy. helpppp!!!!!!!!! grrr. mad at myself. find solace in movies, shopping, eating. not so much eating though. i'm growing sideways. kekeke. seriously. tell me somebody, what to do! be my company, i need companion, haha. i have a dog, but i kind of neglected him. what? reflecting on how my dog feels, oh , so sad. they need love too *sobs* i'm a bad owner. this won't do. from now on, i'm gonna shower him with love, stroke his fur, feed him with the most delicious food on earth. what am i crapping on about? this is blogging by the way. so say what u want. i don't care. it's my blog. MINE. i think i better do something else... for now

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...