Cool! Check this out!

Friday, May 16, 2008

what have i been doing

i'm on holiday. yay. until? i don't know either. and i don't care. but what have i been doing since i finished matrix? straight after that, i immediately went for a holiday. took lotsa pics. posted them on the net - facebook, friendster - not all though. the others are just meant for me. trinie taught me a lot about computers. u know, stuff that i should have already known. but i didn't bother to learn. i still am lazy. hehe. facebooking all the time. checking mails. in friendster too. and chatting chatting chatting. till late at night. how late, umm, till 4am? hmm, not healthy for me. but we just keep on chatting non-stop. well, tell me, can u resist it? sure not! ok, i did other things too. like searching for scholarships!! just unfair for me, urgh, for everyone here, if u understand what i mean. i don't have to mention it. morons. idiots. losers. what's the point complaining? they don't bother anyway, just wasting my breath, my time. everything i desire will not come to me, but everything i dislike will come into my life. why is this happening? why why why? i'm mad atm! grrrr. my anger boils down recently. i got a friend who makes me happy! hahaha. i'm in a fantasy world. but i keep waking up in reality world. if only i'll be there forever. like in a fairytale storybook. lalalalala. lol. i've been naughty. too naughty. in fact, excessively naughty. sigh. my little secret. ;P i daydream a lot these days. more than before. i love imagining. somehow i'm not creative. i wanna write a ghost story here. but see, i'm so damn lazy to start on it. my future. it's not bleak. just not what i want. ;( unfair man. others get what they want. not me. :'( ish. we'll see about that. life is boring. tv, computer, tv, computer... same thing everyday. like the movie 'groundhog day'. sure, it can be exciting if i'm given the chance to fulfil my dreams. i'm the only one who have unfulfilled dreams!!! under no circumstances should u discard ur dreams. i know, i won't. it must come true, or else...

2 comments:

Evvie said...

haha dun sleep 4am la u wanna grow old faster isit? XD and how NAUGHTY are you? haha xxx? hahaha

new flavour said...

wah, i din see ur comment here.
lol
hehe
no la
some story exaggerated a bit
to add some spice.
naughty, hehe, no xxx XD
u want ? ;P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...