Cool! Check this out!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Ouch!

oh, so painful. my forefinger got cut by a razor-sharp blade.
nope, i wasn't trying to fend off michael myers, jason voorhees or freddy krueger,
the ones from halloween, friday the 13th and nightmare on elm street.
my favourite all-time movies.
now there's a remake on friday the 13th.
i thought halloween was released in the states last august. and it's JUST only out in the cinemas here?
...
back to my story...
my poor little finger. :'(
the blood won't stop oooooozing.
this is the blood and my finger.


this is the blood again and my finger after i took off the plaster.

still painful!

2 comments:

h2home said...

aiks...
pity adrienne, next time must be carefull o ^^~

new flavour said...

hi JY rite?
hehe, will be careful next time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...