Cool! Check this out!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Accounting Night

Oct 10 was my accounting night. It was a night for seniors and juniors to interact and of course, to have our dinner. haha.

after the VIPs arrived, the night start off with a presentation about... accounting. a talk by a man and a lady. to get the audience to respond to their questions, they will give a calculator to anyone who is willing to participate.

after more than an hour, it was time for dinner. food was ok, buffet style. then it started to rain. we were seated under a tent, .. luckily i didnt get wet. :S there was a leak in the middle. i took some pics, but i dont wanna post it here. not a nice sight. lol

i was a little soaked somehow, when i have to go back to the lecture theater after the dinner.
the next event was performances.
...time passed...

the last event before we can go home is lucky draw time.
sigh, i'm always unlucky in the lucky draw section. XD
so i went home empty-handed.

not too bad though. i got some pics to post in my blog.

the first presentation





in the lecture theater...



me me me me me!



my roommate, choon yin





poh kee, choon yin, me


me, chu yee, choon yin, yin shiuh, poh kee



choon yin, me, kai huey, ling ling




friends



koe kuan, me

friends


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...