Cool! Check this out!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i did...

life is fun? boring? meaningless? exciting? lol. u decide.
i've wanted this holiday so badly during exams but now, i don't even know what to do everyday, every hour, every minute, every second!

studying really drains me. i don't have time for other things. only got to pick a few movie to watch. that time, i crave for more movies, online, or just stare into space.
i also have to keep track with the time, so i dont daydream and let my mind wander far-off my studies. this is one thing that i have trouble restraining myself from. i cant stop daydreaming.
i'll lose concentration, but not when i'm playing or watching tv. XD

now i'm so bored, i have nothing to blog about.
just crapping to keep my blog alive and prevent it from 'decomposing'.

it's been 5 days after my exams. i spent my time going online, watching tv, shopping, staring into space, playing games, reading the paper, eating, sleeping, ... will be doing more things until my next semester starts. but i dread starting the new sem. i just love holidays.

i'm actually staring at my computer screen right now. thinking what to type.
might as well stop here and create a new post.

7 comments:

Jimmy Tong said...

you did nothing at all in this holiday. ahhahaha!

new flavour said...

yalo. haih. must do something d. eheh

Evvie said...

haha what you wanna do? Play games? Go clean your room. Haha i just gave away lots of clothes. Some very long din wear d. If not new clothes for cny coming soon no place to put d haha wei i try to go out with you next week la cos this week onwards, every week got test d very busy.. Haih. I wanna go shopping!

Evvie said...

find new layout for blog, play facebook games. Haha see online shops clothes, write out a list of things to shop. I feel like buying lots of nail colour XD might be getting the maroon colour from skin food

new flavour said...

yahor, clean my room. haha. forgot about that XD might as well clean my whole house. real mess.
i want nail polish, only one pinkish red i want.
okie, next week go out :D

Anonymous said...

it's a blessing to have nothing to do!!!! enjoy it while you can =)

I enjoy daydreaming too

new flavour said...

gee, thanks ven. :)

lol, now i don't feel alone about being a daydreamer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...