Cool! Check this out!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

help me

omg omg omg
i'm dying here. arghh.
everything's not OK!
it's KO.
sigh
i can't stand doing nothing anymore.
how can i stand 4 more years of studies.
and the holidays after each sem is over.
how how how?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
slowly fading away
...
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11
what am i counting?
i'm counting the days that have passed after my finals.
at some point, i hope time dont travel so fast. i still need my rest. i'm not ready to start a new sem.
tomorrow will be holiday no 12.
oh gosh.
...
these days, i log in to facebook, play pet society, which is a tedious game.
why did i even play it for hours. so boring!
my cooking dash and wedding dash is running away from me.
i downloaded from msn and yahoo sites.
so, the game expired! so UNFAIR!
...
i defer cleaning my room because i'm lazy to start it.
i hope i my room is tidy before my holidays are over.
...
i need a storybook to read. i need to buy one book from borders.
keep my mind off reality for a moment.
reality kills me.
fantasy soothes me.
at least i know to draw a line between reality and fantasy.
a totally different world.
i've been to both worlds.
fantasy gave me a second chance.
it wakes me up to the reality world and at once, i know my choice of actions to be taken for better results.
but reality is a slap on my face.
there's no turning back.
a wise decision is needed.
...
my personality changes many times already.
i know i changed last year. i changed this year too.
i'm very observant. i kinda changed to follow other ppl's behaviour.
it might be for the better. or to the worse. that's why i'm changing again. hehe.
friends, u tell me. XD
...
anyway, thanks friends for viewing my blog.
there are new ppl who commented on my posts and wrote in my chatbox.
actually, sorry, i don't know who u are.
but i wanna tell u, thank you so much for ur sweet comments and for visiting my blog.
as long as there are no hurtful remarks, i welcome anyone.
my friends got hurt by painful comments from anonymous commentors.
sigh
that's sad isn't it.
so ppl, i appreciate nice, sweet, appropriate comments.
pls come back to comment again.
if u're bored or in disagreement with my views written in my blog, pls don't bother commenting, just be happy to close my blog.
thanks ppl. :)
oh yeah, i'm still dying of boredom. need help here. lol. anyone?

2 comments:

Evvie said...

haha wei set ur comment 'moderate' first before publish. dun automatic publish. if not ppl simply spam. haha and it's easier for u to know who comment on what post XD

wei i also eh study so many years very bored wan. i dunno if i continue degree, dunno i can study or not. my results getting worse and worse. i dunno how to study anymoree

new flavour said...

hahah, i set before. then i set to automatic publish again. coz got one time, jessica tan said she commented on my blog d, but i din receive. that time i put moderate.

yalo, 4 years is so long la. its like going through form 1 to form 5. so long! and i can't stand studying everyday. :'(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...